Care & Services
Care & Services
What kind of living is offered?
Some of our residents simply seek the ease, safety, and security of assisted living, while others need some extra help with daily activities like bathing, dressing, and medication administration. Just like every house in a neighborhood is unique, so is every resident, which is why we take a personal approach to everything we offer, from customized activities, to individual health and wellness programs, to the choices we offer at every meal.
We offer all of our residents the following top-notch services:
- 24-hour personal care
- 7 day a week nursing
- Managed medication assistance
- Chef-prepared, nutritionally balanced meals
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including:
- Onsite religious services
- Complimentary housekeeping and laundry
Trinity Rehabilitation provides outstanding services to our residents that help improve their quality of life. Physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech language pathology are provided by Trinity Rehabilitation on-site within our community, allowing our residents easy access to these important services.
Living in a community designed for safety and comfort provides peace of mind for both our residents and their loved ones. We also offer residents a life alert pendant that can be worn for safety.
We strongly encourage our residents and their families to talk with our staff if they have any questions or concerns.
R & R Restorative and Relaxation Therapy
Through our Restorative and Relaxation Therapy program (R & R) – we create a very individualized support plan for each of our cherished residents. Simple, basic, and thoughtful approaches to the physical and emotional challenges of our residents and their families.
Why is this program important to our residents?
- Improves self-awareness and supports independence
- Increases and sustains mobility and strength
- Encourages participation in activities of daily living and socialization.
- Assists in creating new memories and fortifying their legacy
- Promotes a sense of pride and dignity while in a supportive environment
How will it support you and your family?
- Offering families peace of mind knowing that your loved one is safe and loved.
- Offering 100% quality time when visiting or taking loved ones on outings
- Allowing you more time with your spouse, children, grandchildren, friends, and career.
- Advocacy and educational support as your family takes this journey together
Insures delivery of exceptional service by our Care Partners through…
- New resident and family briefing which involves in-depth understanding of the new resident’s personal history, who they are, where they are from and what’s most important to them and their family.
- Encourage, support, and where possible strengthen your loved one's physical and individual opportunities.
- Being consistently aware of the changes in an individual’s personal day-to-day journey allows us to keep you continually involved with your loved one's care.